Canoe Tour plus Climb Mt Batur
You can add on Climbing Mt Batur to our canoe to save money and time
Interested in adding on Mt Batur climb to our Combined Tour - held on Sundays?
Send an enquiry with your luggage sizes (very important) and we will see what we can offer you
Prices (per person) Canoe + Climb
3 people - 935,000 IDR per person
4 people - 850,000 IDR per person
Note: Prices are based on limited (small cabin) luggage, see below for more details. Strict Luggage restrictions apply.
Does not include transport on Day 2 (we can organise it for you). Not recommended for young children.
- What to Bring
- What to Wear
- Pick Up Times
- Hotel Pick Up
- Fitness Level
- Add Ons
- Canoe Tour (fixed tour dates, please check our calendar)
- Pick up from your hotel to the Mt Batur Area
- Transport to/from the volcano (from your accomodation that night)
- 1 nights accommodation in a standard room
- Trekking Guide (1 can take up to 4 people)
- Guided Tour of the Volcano, including full crater walk
- Breakfast on the volcano top
- Breakfast back at the hotel
- Transport arranged for you to your next destination (you pay based on location)
- Transport on Day 2 is not included in the price
- Prices are for Canoe Tour plus Climb Mt Batur, the climb cannot be done as a separate activity to one of these tours
- Price is based on limited (small cabin) luggage
- Can only be done on a day we are holding a tour
- Maximum of 4 people
- Closed Shoes to change into for the cycling/and or trekking
- Warm clothes (layers) - it gets cold at night
- torch (the guide will have one just in case)
- Hat (one that cannot blow off)
- Dress Modestly (please cover below the knee)
- Flip flops/thongs (shoes that can get wet) for canoeing only
- Long pants for the trek and a jacket or long sleeve top
- Closed shoes for trekking
- DAY 1: DEPART 6.30AM (Kuta area) 7.30 AM (Ubud)
- DAY 2: RETURN (at time of your choice above price does not include Day 2 transport)
Nusa Dua *
Ubud outer *
*Surcharge may apply
Canoe Tour: You have 2 hours of paddling (if calm conditions you will not need to paddle the whole time). This tour invlolves very little cycling and the route can be based on your level of fitness.
Volcano Climb: The climb up takes 2 hours of contiunous walking on a extremely steep winding path, on loose sand. The climb down can be slippery and can take up to 2 hours as well
Want a package with everything Included for one very low price?
Our 1 Night Tour includes Cycling AND Canoeing, all meals, accomodation, transport both days, bicycle use in free time. You can add on the climb and Hot Springs to the 1 Night Tour.